Evilcontrollers Shipping Service Review from North Las Vegas, Nevada
I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back.
So I ordered this controller on April 19 in hopes to get it on May 1st for my brothers birthday. I also paid the extra 15.00 for shipping. Everything was fine until I contacted them. So I contacted them and they did not reply immediately, which is understandable. They required to you leave your name and number. Finally I get a call from Cameron and I ask about when exactly the controller should be shipped, not because I was impatient, but because I wanted to be able to tell my brother if his gift would be late or not. Anyways, Cameron tells me it would take an extra few days to ship due to the custom EVIL ID, a.k.a his gamer tag on the back. After talking to Cameron I was relieved and satisfied with the customer service.
Then this is when things got confusing. Cameron told me that the controller would not be shipped until at least 3 more days, but right after I hung up the phone I got an email saying "your order has been shipped". I got the controller the following day.
It was not what I expected at all.
The paint job was like a spray paint blotchy mess, there was no evil ID that I paid extra for, and also the evil controller packaging that I paid extra for was completely smashed as if they shoved the controller in there so hard it ripped.
So as furious as I was, I sent another email out to their customer service. In this email I showed photos of the controller, The packaging, and the way the controller was SUPPOSED to look. I also said I would like to return the controller for a new one.
They replied with a return label and told me that the moment they see that this package has been returned, they will send me another controller.
So I retuned it.
Did not get any email or call saying they received the return.
So once again I called Cameron and he said that they will send out the correct order this time.
Also, emailed customer service and they said they would contact the repair shop and get back to me in 24 hours. (They did not get back to me in 24 hours)
Once again right after I contacted them. I get an email saying "your order has been shipped".
I immediately rolled my eyes and knew they were gonna screw me over again.
Guess what? I was right.
I got an email afterwards from Cameron saying that they have been having systematic errors and that they once again sent me the controller without the evilID that I paid extra for. And that they have sent out the backing with the ID on it so that I can just swap them out. And it is "good as new"
To this day I have not received the backing, but I did get the controller.
I will never buy from them again.
I paid extra for the shipping, the evil ID, and special packaging
I should have got my money back for the shipping
Also, the second controller that came had neither the evil id or packaging.
I was recommended by to use evil controllers by my boyfriend, and he is honestly shocked that this happened.
But I know I will never use this website ever again.
Don't waste your time
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Fatal Design Flaw at ball joint. Two ball joints connect the clip to the tuner head via a curved armature (see photo below). These plastic joint prongs inner dimension are..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "i payed for this boat stayed up all night to get it and now i am being told thisKade Hello Michael, Correct, you can't buy the hull after getting one shard for..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "The technician broke my sensor located inside the tire. I return the same day because the tite was low, the check and said its ok. Two weeks later the same..."
- "Never order from here!!! Should have known price was too good to be true.... ..."
- "This woman named Mel at Devita on flamingo office has a problem with patients!!she lies about there transportation!! And doesnt give medical reports to people and talk rude and yells..."